Exercisabilties Nondiscrimination Notice
The Exercisabilities, Inc complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Exercisabilities, Inc does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, when crucial medical information or complex instruction is being discussed,such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, when crucial medical information or complex instruction is being discussed, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages as available
If you need these services, contact our front desk attendant and express your need.
If you believe that Exercisabilities, Inc has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance first with our compiance officer, Kimberly Pritchett, at 507-259-7570. You may also file with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD