Bringing Physical and Occupational Therapy to all!
Exercisabilities was founded to be a place for the Southeast MN community to have improved access to Rehabilitation Services. Our core rehab programs reflect this community need by offering both physical and occupational therapy in many focus areas for all ages. Our highly skilled staff are specialists in their focus areas. We will build a road map to improved health for you that will lay out your path to wellness including not only PT or OT but also lifelong wellness in one of our exercise programs or in your community. Research shows that movement is the key to improved health. We will help you regain movement and achieve good health again!.
You do not usually need an MD referral before calling us. Minnesota state statute as well as Medicare allows direct access and you may access a PT and OT WITHOUT an MD provider referral. We can assess your insurance and do the work for you if you do need a referral.
Exercisabilities offers lifelong therapeutic services for all ages that include:
- Physical Therapy
- Aquatic Therapy
- Chronic Pain Management
- General Orthopedic Surgical Recovery
- Healthy Aging/Balance Enhancement Program (Fall Prevention Physical Therapy)
- Low Back Pain
- Leg and Foot Pain Conditions
- Neurologic Recovery (Spinal Cord Injury, Stroke, Parkinsons Disease, MS, long-term adult disabilities and more!)
- http://exercisabilitiespt.org/pediatrics/http://exercisabilitiespt.org/pediatricsWheelchair Assessment Fittings
- Occupational Therapy
Diagnoses include but not limited to:
- Brain Injury
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Learning Disabilities
- Cerebral Palsy
- Debility due to Aging
- Impaired Posture and Osteoporosis
- Low Back Pain
- Gait Retraining
- Joint Pain – shoulders, knees, feet, hand
- Activities of Daily Living Retraining – Including cooking and bathing in our accessible kitchen and shower room
- And Many Many More!
We accept and are in network with most major insurances including but not limited to:
- Mayo Clinic Health Solution Tier 2
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MHCP – Minnesota Health Care Program
- VA Health Services
- Preferred One
- Worker Compensation
- Rochester Public Schools
Medical provider and non medical case manager referral forms found here. Fax forms to us at 888-624-3107.