ExercisAbilities provides professional, high quality hand therapy services in our occupational therapy gym. Kim Pritchett, OTR/L, provides experience with a caring touch to improve and restore function for upper extremity dysfunction. Services provided include custom splint-making, prosthetic education and rehabilitation, surgical recovery, manual therapy, neuro-reeducation, pain rehabilitation, and more.
Patients with the following diagnoses may benefit from hand therapy:
- Nerve compression injuries such as Carpal Tunnel, Cubital Tunnel, and Radial Tunnel syndromes.
- Tenosynovitis and Tendonitis issues including Medial and Lateral epicondylitis (Tennis or Golfer’s elbow), Trigger finger, and DeQuervain’s.
- Fracture and/or dislocation of any bony structure within the upper extremity, including finger, hand, wrist, forearm, elbow, upper arm, shoulder, and scapula
- Upper extremity amputee for prosthetic training (will work closely with your prosthetic provider)
- Post-operative orthopedic rehabilitation
- Tendon and nerve transfers
Services provided will be based on individual needs. Your functional limitations will be discussed at the initial evaluation, and you will work with the therapist to determine goals to develop a treatment plan.
We work with all major insurances, worker’s compensation, state and federal insurance, and all providers. We also accept direct access directly from the individual without need for medical referral for occupational therapy services. Call 507-259-7570 to schedule your hand therapy evaluation.